Thursday, November 11, 2010

Footloose in Dilli

Its winter again. There is no trekking again. I go crazy again. This winter, its walking Old Delhi (Dilli) and learning Spanish. Its not all crazy though. Learning a language has been a long standing dream. Walking Delhi is a way of getting out of my comfort zone (again!) and doing something diametrically opposite to what I have done in the last over 1 year. It promises to be as different from mountain trekking as is possible.

All of it goes on a blog called 'Footloose in Dilli'. Suggestions and company for the walk are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by you, i've started learning spanish too - on my own though. Let me know how your course goes, i'm using a few audio books which teach basic language. Maybe will do a certification later.
    And for the Dilli blog, if you are going to be posting a lot of pictures and less text, consider using tumblr - those blogs look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ajay for the suggestion. Let me check out tumblr. All the best for your Spanish. Maybe we could do weekly calls in Spanish?

    ReplyDelete