Thursday, January 7, 2010

Living Life....


While I am sitting at home wondering about where should I go next, here is what I have been seeing.


These are the Dhauladhars from home in Palampur. Snowed in but not quite as much as I like them to be.















This is a cloud formation looking westwards from Palampur just after sunset.















And this is still westwards a few minutes after the sun had set.

I am yet to get the sunrise, have been too lazy for that and its too cold in the morning. Without a tripod, getting high exposure shots on a cold morning can be a chore. So, I have not even tried that. Wait for it though, it will come soon.

There's much more on my site. Visit Best Clicks for that.

6 comments:

  1. WoW. Really beautifull. Can you post one photograph that shows my sisters house as well.
    Yogender Ambardar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed unimaginable clicks,let this be a common site for net surfers rather make it too personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is for everyone, only thing is how will everyone figure this exists :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. arggh.. living life ... grrr...u r making me jealous now...shalabh

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tripat. Thats what this post was made for. Feel jealous and then feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mere Palmpur ka rangeen aanchal...
    Thanks for covering it so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete