Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photo Blog

In retrospect, I think I should have named it a Photo Blog. It now has more photos than it has alphabets. And here am I, someone who can never get enough of the sunsets. They just keep getting better and better everyday. Each evening throws up something new. One day, it is the bright orange clouds; second day, a clear sky with a round orange disc; third day, slight clouds with a orange hue and a blue sky littered with dark clouds.

I now believe I am a sunsetaholic and this malaise is incurable. Here comes today's sunset, yet again from my favourite point and some of the earlier ones as well, just to serve as a reminder.


3 comments:

  1. Rarely does someone comment on their own post first. But I am going to. I just love these sunsets. I would be happy to die watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed exceptional pics, they make the heart long for something..dont know what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aditya. I hope you like the ones on Sunsetophilia as well. Let me know what you think about them.

    ReplyDelete